Learn how to make these healthy little treats Steamed Cheddar Cheese Cupcakes
Puto for your kid's baon, snack, or merienda.
Steamed Cheddar Cheese Cupcakes – Puto Ingredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup Cheddar cheese, sliced
How To Make Steamed Cheddar Cheese Cupcakes – Puto:
1. In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Add the milk, melted butter, and eggs. Whisk well.
3. In a lightly buttered cupcake mold, fill each one with the mixture.
4. Cover and steam the cupcakes for 8 minutes in a steamer with boiling water.
5. Add the Cheddar cheese slices to each cupcake and then steam for another 2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and cool before removing from the molds. Remove from molds.
Enjoy your Steamed Cheddar Cheese Cupcakes or Puto.
Check out our other channel! Playtime4Kidz
Adobo sa Gata (Chicken Adobo In Coconut Milk)
Beef Giniling Recipe (Beef, Potatoes, Carrots, Eggs Stew)
Homemade Fresh Lumpia Wrappers
Coconut Macaroons Filipino Style
Pan De Coco Recipe (Filipino Merienda)
Spaghetti Chicken Carbonara (Filipino Style)
Fresh Lumpia Sauce
Ginataang Talong Recipe
Malagkit na Bibingka
Bicol Express Without Bagoong
Giniling Na Baboy
Puto With Cheese
Pork Ribs Adobo with Potatoes
Beef Lumpia Recipe (Filipino Springrolls)
Fruit Salad Recipe Filipino Style
Oven Baked Chicken BBQ Pinoy Style
Pininyahang Manok (Filipino Style Recipe)
Pritong Manok – Filipino Recipe Fried Chicken
Buko Salad (Filipino Style Fruit Salad)
Picadillo Filipino Style
Chicken Arroz Caldo Recipe (Filipino Style)
Nilagang Manok (Chicken and Cabbage Soup)
Filipino Style Congee (Arroz Caldo)
Pandesal Recipe: Easy Grilled Cheese
Adobong Manok Recipe (Chicken Adobo)
Crema de Fruta
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (No Eggs)